The simple scenario of processing an MVC request is described in the following steps:
- The user enters in the browser some URL that is sent to the server, e.g., http://localhost/Product/List.
- The user request is analyzed by the framework in order to determine what controller should be called.
- The Controller takes the parameters that the user has sent, calls the model to fetch some data, and loads the model object that should be displayed.
- The Controller passes the model object to the view.
- The View gets data from the model, puts it into the HTML template, and sends the response back to the user browser.
- The browser shows the HTML that is received from the server.